Shift Your Career Into High Gear
Our organization is a premiere repair shop that has serviced the Hamilton community for the past 19 years. We specialize in the repair and maintenance of domestic and imported vehicles, SUVs, and light duty trucks. We strive daily to maintain our reputation of honesty and great service by providing our customers with the absolute best customer experience. Our customers place their trust in us to get the job done right on the very first time and we pride ourselves on being able to do just that.
We recognize that service excellence begins first and foremost with our employees. Therefore as our shop continues to rapidly expand we are thrilled to offer opportunities for those with automotive experience to become apart of our team.
What Sets Us Apart
Is it important for you to feel challenged and valued in the work that you do? Do you have a desire to grow and further develop your technical skills through on-going training? If any of that ring true to you, than Eric’s may just be the right fit! For we are not only a premier destination for vehicle repair and maintenance but we also boast an excellent work environment that fosters professional growth and open communication.
- A great wage
- Benefits – including dental, vision etc.
- A pristine shop
- Professional high-quality diagnostic equipment for all makes and models.
- An environment where you are encouraged and supported to be the best that you can be at what you do.
What really sets us apart though is our highly productive and positive work atmosphere that is based on a strong foundation of mutual respect and teamwork. This is truly an exciting opportunity for you to put down roots in a shop alongside peers who will encourage and push you to be the very best you can be.
We currently have an immediate opening for a full time experienced Automotive Technician.
Are You the Right Fit?
Your responsibilities as a technician would include:
- Diagnosing, inspecting, and repairing customer vehicles.
- Providing our customers with excellent service
- Have effective communication and people skills.
- Take pride in you work and show initiative to get things done in a timely manner
- Strong work ethic is a must if you want to succeed with us.
You should have the following qualifications:
- 310S Mechanics License
- Minimum 5 Years Diagnostic experience
- Class G Drivers License/clean abstract
- High school education or equivalent
Apprentices: this probably is not the job for you, we are looking for class A tech’s with 3-5 years experience. But, if you refer a great tech that gets hired we are prepared to pay a referral bonus
Ready to shift your career into high gear? Apply Now.